How can we help you have a faster, safer website hosting experience?
By doing for you what we do for our own sites!
For many years we hosted offshore with a US company. Their web hosting was reliable, but not fast. Their customer service was good, but not great. Their email hosting had all sorts of problems with their servers being blacklisted – and that was the final straw for us.
So we took the plunge and decided to move 80+ sites we hosted at the time to Australian shores.
Not an easy task, but worth the effort.
What makes us different from other hosts?
Originally, our core business was building websites and writing SEO content for our clients. And we still do that, in addition to hosting our clients’ sites so we can be sure they are well protected.
That's why we DO NOT provide hosting to the general public! Our goal is to keep your website safe.
Now, we host only the sites of our own clients and of people who have been personally referred by our clients or friends. This way we have more control over who uses our shared servers and how they use them. The result is a level of security that you can’t typically get on shared hosting. that's why you can only host your website with us by applying and having your application manually approved by a real person.
What we do to protect your website from hacking and malware
Being concerned about hacking is one thing, doing something about it is another. So we researched what we could do to help our clients keep their websites safe. Our research revealed 3 basic keys to fast, secure web hosting and one of those keys involved WordPress maintenance.
3 Key Principles Of Website Security
The results of our research led us to a three-way action plan for the sites we host:
- PROTECT – do everything humanly possible to protect our clients’ WordPress websites from unwanted intrusion. Read more about how you can get peace of mind by protecting your website >>
- DETECT – have systems and processes in place to detect early any attempted, unauthorised access to the website or its hosting panel and then take action to prevent further intrusion. Read more about early detection of an intrusion to your website >>
- RESTORE – provide peace of mind to our clients with contingency plans to restore websites quickly following any misadventure. Read more about website recovery and restoration >>
This means your site is very unlikely to ever be hacked. If the unimaginable happens, however, we will restore your site free of charge. Now that's a guarantee!
How our website security services work for you
Protection and Detection
- We host only the sites of our own website clients. In other words, our hosting is not open to the general public, greatly decreasing the chances of irresponsible website owners doing reckless or careless things that may make their own and other websites vulnerable to intrusion, attack or redirection to porn or other inappropriate sites!
- We offer 3 levels of Digital Defence Hosting and Protection. Check them out here to see which one best fits your needs and budget.
Restoration – for all 3 levels of Digital Defence account holders:
Our Digital Defence Hosting guarantees that we will restore your website at no cost to you if it has been hacked or injected with malware!
So instead of losing visitors and business while you wait weeks and pay thousands of dollars for your website to be rebuilt, you can be up-and-running within a couple of days – sometimes even within a few hours.
How to Apply for Your Secure Hosting
- Check our pricing page to determine what level of secure hosting best suits your needs for peace of mind and your budget
- Submit an application for the level of hosting that will provide the most peace of mind for you.
- When your application has been approved, we will invoice you for the level of hosting you request and start your project.